Fast set-up and automatic updates
Simply access the web application without installation or updates, ensuring you are always using the latest version of the product.
We take care of your data as you would yourself. Privacy and security for your business.
Easy integration with your current tools
We provide plugins to connect with your existing requirements or test management systems.
Gentle learning curve
Our intuitive UI helps domain experts concentrate on developing software quickly, focusing only on their job.
Developair is offered as a web application with both On-premise and Cloud versions. The cloud version reduces set-up time, enhances collaboration and avoids having to maintain the computing infrastructure required for the execution of the algorithms. Whereas the On-premise version maximizes control over the data.The platform includes three modules and connectors to other tools:
An easy and intuitive way of defining formal requirements
- It eliminates ambiguities in the requirements, a formal requirement only has one possible interpretation.
- It allows a greater standardization, requirements defined by different teams are much more similar than if they were in natural language
Verifies requirements automatically
- Early validation of software specification
- High degree of automation, leading to reduced development cost and time
Generates test cases and test vectors automatically
- Tests and oracles are generated automatically from requirements specification.
- It improves test quality by avoiding human errors, reduces time and cost, and allows engineers to focus on high value-added tasks.
Seamless integration with other tools
- Requirements can be exported to requirement management tools (ex. IBM DOORS, IBM DNG, etc.)
- Generated tests can be exported to testing tools (ex. Simulink, Vectorcast, etc.)
42%* total cost reduction
- Reduction of SW development times by up to 50%.
- Reduction of nonconformity costs and regulatory compliance issues.
- Reduction of opportunity cost: 3 out of 10 engineers reassigned to high value-added tasks
*According to a case study carried out in the railway sector
Can I export the requirements defined in Developair to requirements management tools?
Yes, we have a connector to IBM DOORs and IBM DOORS Next currently available and we are working on connectors to other requirements management tools such as Polarion or JAMA.
We use a proprietary tool to manage requirements, is there any way to import the requirements defined in Developair?
Yes, we can develop custom connectors for proprietary requirement management tools. If the proprietary tool supports ReqIF, you could also export the requirements defined in the Developair platform in ReqIF format and import them into the proprietary tool in ReqIF. It is also possible to export a JSON with the requirements. It is also possible to export the requirements in a JSON file.
We use a customized version of CxxTest for unit testing, how can we use the tests generated in Developair?
We can develop custom connectors for proprietary testing tools. It is also possible to export a JSON file with all test sequences.
Which test tools are currently supported by Developair?
Currently we have connectors to Simulink Test and Vectorcast, we usually develop new connectors when the are requested by a customer. If you use any other testing tools, please contact us for more information.
What programming languages does the platform support?
Both the requirements defined in the platform and the generated tests are independent of the programming language or the testing environment. The Developair platform generates unit tests based on the logic defined in the requirements and then the tests are transformed by a connector to be used in different testing environments. We currently have connectors to Simulink and Vectorcast for C/C++ code and we can develop new connectors on request.